Monday, September 8, 2008

Music info

I shall endeavor to post the suggested songs that I am running to on this blog. Some things I have learned:

---Uncle Bob & Auntie Kathy's family is both tied for most generous and dead last in the torture department. Two donations, no suggested songs. Look, this is fun for me, you two. No names, because one person wishes to remain anonymous. But look at what your relatives have suggested:

Mom/Auntie Tia: "Sweet Child o' Mine", Guns N' Roses
Kristin: "Jive Talkin'", BeeGees.

---I also love the "suggested list" I can choose from, but I try to stay true to the spirit of the donation and let Connie decide which song. That's how I ended up with the Brothers Gibb (one of the banes of my existence), rather than "Tumthumping" by Chumbawumba.

---Molly is truly hard-core on her list. Matt & Molly better give a good donation, because I am SOOOOO looking forward to some of her suggestions. You just need an EVIL streak to drop "Safety Dance" on a person.

---My playlist is set to random, so the only song I'm guaranteed to hear is the first one in the queue. That song is currently "Last Train Running" by Whiskey Falls. I'll take some SERIOUS coin and change it, but you'll have to dig deep.

I'll be posting a special fundraising announcement soon. Basically, I'm going to auction off the hair on my face...and atop my head. Obviously, going chrome dome will require some serious coin, but the "Rocky & Bullwinkle" faux-tee may soon be a thing of the past!

'Til Tuesday, and other obscure bands,
Tom
2T4:7

No comments: